cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance Quota Issue - PT60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

At my client side, Attendance quota infotype (2007) is getting generated through PT60, using the standard schema and standard Time Statement variant. During a particular period (09.02.2015 - 15.02.2015), whenever live run is done, and we press the escape key, number of hours is getting added up. It should remain the same. Can you let me know which table to check for the same in the log?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check P2007 TIP and TOP table from time schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Thanks for replying. Any idea why this is hapening?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagyashree,

Can not understand your issue?

In the schema while you are going to function P2007 then you can able to see the TIP table. Check the TIP table and then may be you will get an idea what is happening.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is, there is a particular attendance quota, when remained unused, gets increased while running PT60 from the Standard Schema and Standard Time Statement Variant. I have checked in the step Automatic Accrual of Absence Quotas > Permit Generation of Quotas in Time Evaluation, No Generation is selected. Still the quota is getting generated. I want to stop this generation of Quota. Is there any other way through which I can do the same?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IT2007 can be generated by batch upload or manually and time evaluation doesn't create IT2007 it only helps in reducing the entitlement .

For e.g. pre approved OT hours created in IT2007 can be reduced by the OT processing in time evaluation .

Please re-check or place the screen shots for better understanding

With Regards

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But it is increasing the attendance quota in PT60.

What screen shot you require, let me know, i shall provide you.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide the time evaluation log screen shots

Before the increase what is the quota value in log i.e. input of P2007 in log

and value in It2007 for that subtype

and then the screen shots from log when the value of attendance quota is increased.

With Regards

Aditya