cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAIN_SWITCH/SUBMOD_SWITCH_OLDREL/SUBMOD_CRR_LAST_CHTRANS/RUN_CRR_LAST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While Upgrading Our ECC 6.0 EHP 7 with nZDM option (We are upgrading our EA_HR & SAP_HR component from 600 to 617). we are stucked at excution phase at step

" MAIN_SWITCH/SUBMOD_SWITCH_OLDREL/SUBMOD_CRR_LAST_CHTRANS/RUN_CRR_LAST".

and getting below error in SUM-

We have already taken the step which is mentioned in the SUM guide and restarted the transfer through CRR_CONTROL in shadow system with the standard options and it started background job - "RSUPG_ISU_CRR".

Now in CRR_CONTROL I am getting below screen

But the background job is running since last 3 days and at OS level in SUM folder three RSCRR* files are getting filled.

Please find the below screen shot of file RSCRR*

RSCRRSTART_2.SID

RSCRRSTART_3.SID

RSCRRSTART_1.SID

Please Suggest & help

Thanks

Chander Dubey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tomas_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chander,

what is the SUM version you're using? There is a bug for an old version similar to this - SUM SP10 patch level 0. If that is the case, you'll have to reset the upgrade and restart with the last SP12 PL9 one.

If that is not the case, you can try following the solution of note #2059084. Altough the problem symptoms are not the same, you can try killing the work processes/jobs, stopping and restarting SUM and repeating the phase.

Let me know the outcome.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

We are usingSUM 1.0 SP12 PL5.

Aording to note #2059084 we adon't have any work process related issue,but still we are stuck at same phase.

Thanks

Chander

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chander.

How did you fix this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Accept my apllogies for late reply.

As SAP suggested we rename the CRR control log file RSCRRSTART_* and logged in shadow instance. and started the transfer In transaction crr_control .

Thanks

Chander

Answers (0)