Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find mapped data for this list ELM

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am trying to execute ELM in our system,steps that are marked are getting executed(showing green) but bp's and leads are not getting created.Instead its showing a warning" Cannot find mapped data for this list".I checked oocu settings,swu3 settings which is all good.Can somebody guide me where could we be going wrong..

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

ELM gets executed by the FM : CRM_MKTLIST_STAGING_PROCESS.

In this FM, each step is defined and code is there for each step.

You can put break points to see whats going wrong.

If you have implemented the ELM BADI then put break point in the BADI Class and if you have not implemented the BADI then put break points in the methods of default BADI implementation class CL_DEF_IM_CRM_MKTLIST_BADI.

If you are not able to start debugger the put the user parameter in SU3 as CRM_DEBUG_CODE = MKTLIST

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Naresh

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

ELM is working fine in development and testing clients.But in Quality system  only I am facing the issue.should i follow the same procedure you mentioned above (as i am not technical ).

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

If it is not working in Quality system then make sure that all the ELM workflow's agent assignment is done.

Ask technical person to check the workflows of ELM.

ELM Workflows are as below :

WS14000029

WS14000129

WS14000111

Please go to the SPRO->Marketing->External List Management

Then look at the information for IMPLEMENT WORKFLOW CUSTOMIZING.

Regards,

Naresh

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

first please check if the following FAQ note contains some useful information for you:

708557 - ELM: Troubleshooting

The issue may be related to missing authorizations, please refer to the following KBA for further information:

2015978 - Incorrect mapping errors in attribute validation for external lists

Please also check if there is a short dump raised in the backend - this does not necessariliy be available to the user but does appear in ST22 only.

best regards,

Johannes

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I checked out the workflows.they seem to be fine.Currently am getting an error"Country code is not defined in customizing" I checked in customizing and it is defined.Pls suggest.

Regards

Jaya