cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assertion failed in CL_WDR_TABLE_DATA_PROVIDER->GET_VISIBLE_TABLE_DATA().

naresh_vvsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Note: Firstly i have gone through various discussions already in SCN, but i couldn't get much info to solve this dump. Also the dump occurring is webdynpro class, but the underlying framework used below is PLM WUI framework.

I have the below scenario,

• Parent Webdynpro Table and corresponding Child Webdynpro table
  • When i choose any parent row, corresponding Children rows are fetched and shown on the UI.
  • Now there is a filter function on child wendynpro table, where i can filter rows based on the column filters.
  • Now i apply a filter on result set of child webdynpro table.
  • Next when i say "De-select" all on the parent wendynpro table, i get short dump because of failed assertion condition inside CL_WDR_TABLE_DATA_PROVIDER->GET_VISIBLE_TABLE_DATA().

*   assert lines( e_row_data_tab ) >= row_count.

Here the problem is, the rows select in "e_row_data_tab" are zero, but the row_count is still pointing to the filtered rows which is more than "e_row_data_tab".

1. I already update code for Note: 1495498, hence checking this note is not a solution.
  2. I have checked property "visibleRowCount" as well and there is not manually controlling of this row count option in our code.

So can you please provide your recommendation here. Is there a real need to do some extra coding for this like calling the filer method ? or is framwork expected to take care of this ?

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

You can check if SAP note 1838791 solves this issue.

Best regards,

Gabor