cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crystal report dont show data on iis 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a web site using visual studio 2012 and a crystal report using (crystal report 13 run time ) the problem is locally the report is viewwing and everything fine but when deployed on iis 7 i counter alot of issues fixed them until i have the following: every thing on the screen works fine but the crystal report shows empty its more like it dosent load

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saeed

if you are not getting the viewer at all, this indicates incorrect viewer configuration. Please see:

Visual Studio 2012 Crystal Report not working on Windows Server 2012/ 0x800a1391 – JavaScr...

If the viewer displays, but the report does not, this typically means that the data supplied to the report did not match what it was expecting and in these cases, the fields may be stripped out, thus leaving an empty viewer. To resolve this issue, install the CR designer on this computer (you can use the eval of CR 2013) and connect the report to the database in the designer. More than likely this will result in field mapping dialog indicating a database issue that you will have to resolve.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (0)