cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need German Payroll configuration Guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am new to German payroll can any one please help me to get German Payroll configuration Guide. Also, it would be really great if any one can expalin the main things which covers the German payroll.

Like what are the this comes under Gross, Net, Tax etc..

I heard that we need to update Social Insurance Rates on monthly basis if any one has the documtation for this please share.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member368169
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

explaining the entire German payroll would be way too much for a forum like this. There are several books out there which cover this topic, and you'll probably want to attend a training, as the things are quite complex here in Germany.

The monthly update of the SI rates is done with the report RPUSVED1. See the documentation of that report.

Regards,

Alexandre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks a lot for the help can you please let me know some links where I can find the books for German payroll. I am searching the web but of no use.

It would be really great if you can send me some links.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member368169
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I just did a brief search. It seems that all books on German payroll are written in German only. Same thing for the payroll trainings offered by SAP.

You can find a lot of detail documentation in the SPRO hierarchy under "Payroll Germany", and you can check the documentation of the reports in the corresponding branch of the SAP menu. But this will not give you very much background information which (in my eyes) is essential for understanding the payroll processes in Germany.

Regards,

Alexandre