cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request ID filter in DTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Request you expert suggestion on, how to load Full data with selected Request ID? Is there any provision to put filter on Request ID. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shanthi_bhaskar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the only way to accomplish this is include infoobject in your source provider for storing the Request ID....then in the transforamtion do minor code to populate that....now your final provider can be loaded from source by selecting the request ID.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

We do not have DTP with Request Id Filter unless the request id Is present in the Transformation as Said by Bhaskar.

If there are too many requests to be loaded from the underlying info provider/Info Package(PSA's). We can limit the DTP to run Request by Request by doing below setting.

In Extraction Tab - check the CheckBox - " Get all new data Request by Request".

Alternatively, If the data is being loaded from PSA's - turn all the PSA's to red except the request id which you want to load and run the DTP. This can be continued till all the PSA Requests have completed.

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

you can do a INIT delta from source infoprovider to target infoprovider.

Then, you can search the ID of this request into the table RSSTATMANREQMAP: there are a row for every request that the INIT has considered.

You delete from this table the rows that refer to the requests that you want load.

Then you can do a delta from source to target and this delta contains the requests that you want.

I hope that I was clear.

Laura

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

I doubt if there is an option to filter with request id. Please let us know the purpose of doing this, a small background on what happened and what are you to trying to achieve by doing this way.

With few preconditions, a small trick could be done if there are only few requests in the source and if there is no data in target. You could do a delta and select the option "Get all new data request by request". Once the data load is completed, you could delete the remaining requests which you don't need.

Regards

Karthik