cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kapsel Push plugin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting error when using push plugin

"GCM Notification sending failed, because the GCM server can not authentificate the sender account"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Can you share the steps what all you have followed with screenshots?What are the SMP server and SMP Mobile SDK version you are working with? Not sure if you already checked this guide.

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the same document, We are using SMP SP05. When sending notification through rest client I am getting 201 created, But on server side log I am getting error

"GCM Notification sending failed, because the GCM server can not authentificate the sender account : 401"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Jitendra, I Placed wrong API Key. Now it is working

I changed API KEY-->Key from Android Applications to Key for Server Application in SMP Admin Cockpit--> Application --> push tab--> API Key. Now it is working.

Regards

B PRAVEEN

KishoreKumarV
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have changed the Android API key to Server API Key and also I maintained the IP Address of HCPms in the allowed IP address for the Server API Key but still I am getting the same issue? "GCM Notification sending failed, because the GCM server can not authentificate the sender account : 401" What I am missing here?

Rottwei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rottwei

Have you checked the GCM Sender ID, both on client and server side is equal. I followed this document , If possible will you create one more time GCM Notification key and check giving new key in on the server side.

Answers (0)