cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing of PCR x015_ valuation of time wage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to develop an idea about the processing of this PCR. Both X010 and X013 executed as expected but X015 has not valuated any of the time wage types:

11PH --> planned hours (generated thru T510S- the time worked by the ee) : 22.33 hrs (2.5 days)

846B --> LOP days (generated thru absence valuation table) 12 days

846C --> half day LOP (generated thru absence valuation table) 0.20 days

I want all of the basic pay wage types to be reduced according to LOP days later  in factoring once these wage types are valuated in x015. However the output table is not showing any changes. Do we need to assign these wage types in 515W_B? if so how? below is the output table of X015,which is same as the i/p table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand factoring does not work with X015, Factoring works with PCR INP1 and XVAL further more what is your requirement exactly.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

What I want to know is - is there anyway absence wage types processed for gross storage and cumulation in sub-schema XT00. I do understand  wage types for planned work will be multiplied with valuation base in X015 and X115 and subsequently stored in RT according to processing class 3.

But what will happen to the absence wage types in XT00 subschema? Will they be processed in any of these PCRs (X015,X016,X115,X020,X021). Absence wage types also fall under the category of time wage types right? 

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos