Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP replication to ECC: selective & automatically

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the replication of a BP from CRM to ECC, I have the following issue:

I have configured & tested the replication, it is working fine. What I want to achieve now is to have an automatically & selective replication i.e. to give any user the opportunity to decide which customer should be send to ERP just at WebClient level.

What I have in mind is a custom button 'send to erp' that should be linked to CRMM_BUPA_SEND or some check-box that should be linked to a program that sends any checked BP to ERP and flags it accordingly.

My specific question would be: is there any 'best practice' on how to achieve that? Are there any ready made functions from SAP that I should be aware of?

Thank you all.

Horatiu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nareshkumar, hi Prem,

I've took a closer look at your suggestions, I think I will use a custom field as a filter in R3AC1.

As I returned now to this issue, I am confronted with another problem: initial BP replication works fine (using R3AS) but not the delta upload for same. What configuration am I missing? In COMM_BUPA_CALL_FU, what are the event & function that have to be active in order to achieve that?

Thank you,

Horatiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horatiu,

to activate delta download please use tcode R3AC4. open BUPA_MAIN object and activate it(mean incase the inactive radio button is checked remove it).

Double click on the BUPA_MAIN object and check for the event FM. please check TBE31 table in ERP for these event. It should be synchronized just cross check it.

after that check the delta replication.

Thanks,

Prem

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK Prem, it works, thank you.

Kind regards,

Horatiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You welcome 🙂

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nareshkumar, hi Prem,

thank you both for your helpful answers, I will take a closer look at them in the following days.

Have a nice weekend,

Horatiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Horatiu,

There are three options you can go for.

First one the same as Naresh is suggesting and I feel it is easy way to meet the requirement

Secondly you can try to setup filter in subscription for BUPA_main object in middleware

Third I feel there is a option available on standard view to setup achieve flag on for accounts. in this case you can have filter on status to check for achieve flag or your own created flag also you can have instead of it.

You need to check related Badi to check replication

Thanks

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are different ways of filtering the BP Replication.

If your requirement is to restrict the replication based on data of business partner then you can put the filter in middleware.

Go to R3AC1 and open the BUPA_MAIN.

In the Filter Settings tab choose the site where you want to stop the replication.

Choose the filter option and then add the Table and Fields with value in filters to stop the replication.

For your requirement, you can add custom field in BP BUT000 via AET.

Then add that field in filter settings for BDoc.

Regards,

Naresh