Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Issue with IT 9 Personalization for Country Group 99

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

We have a requirement to display customized US screen for 99 Country Grouping.

Here are the steps I did, but there is still issue with 99 Country Group Employees:

1. In Component FPM_OVP_COMPONENT - Application HRESS_A_PERSINFO - Created a Application Configuration(AC)

2. Started the AC and gave Component Configuration(CC) to go to the applications for Bank Details

3. Go to Edit Page -  Bank Details edited the Wire Schema for HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_BANK_XX to use Custom Config id created for FPM_FORM_UIBB and FPM_LIST_UIBB

4. In the General Settings - Floorplan Settings - Application Controller Settings - Changed the Configuration Name to Z configuration name which was created for Component HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG

5. Component HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG is used to link the custom Component Configuration created where the masking is done.

Created 2 Component Configuration for FPM_FORM_UIBB for US and UK and within the Component Configuration created for HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG replaced to open the link for US and UK.

6. Component Config for HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG is missing the configuration for Country Grouping 99, so created an entry for Other Countries and assigned the US Component Configuration to open.

When trying to test we are getting error as below Attached.

Raised a message with SAP. Will update if I get any reply.

If you have any ideas on how to fix please let me know.

Thanks,

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each country has country specific structure, so u might have to change the country specific structure too. Also look at the HRPAD model from spro and read its documentation.

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

Thanks for the message.

I understand there is a country structure for each country.

In our case we would like to use US Structure for Country group 99.

And checked the SPRO config/ HRPAD_EDIT_MODEL and it's doesn't allow me to add the Dependent Object for Infotype 0009.

Any other thoughts.

Thanks,

Pramod

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks to for the blog.

followed the bloghttp://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2012/06/12/ehp5-reuse-country-applic... correctly, as i see different classes being used check table V_T588UICONVCLAS

The mistake I was doing to give the Different Config ID,

1. Check the Table V_T588UICONVCLAS and find the config ID associated with the country.

2. Follow the blog and when giving the config id in the Component Config of component HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG, you should be using the config id from step1.

This fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Pramod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone any ideas on how to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Pramod

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP replied to follow the

Note 2035081 - How to add a custom infotype to ESS 'Personal Profile' in WD ABAP

To add a Infotype, but it doesn't talk about adding a Missing Country Grouping for the existing Infotype.

When trying to add it asks for Access Key.

Anyone please help me in adding the Coutry Group 99 for Infotype 0009.

Thanks,

Pramod