cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect KUMU condition in partial invoice

0 Kudos

In partial invoice, condition value correctly calculated how-ever condition rate remain same as per order quantity.

Order created with 10 PC with 10 EUR and KUMU condition rate = 1000 EUR and condition value = 1000 EUR.

Partial invoice with 2 PC, KUMU condition rate = 1000 EUR and condition value = 20 EUR.

As per SAP standard KUMU

"When copying a sales document into a billing document, the condition rate and value of a cumulation condition are "frozen". This means that when copying, regardless of the pricing type, the condition is not redetermined. The net values are not added up again even if the individual net values have changed."

I am do not understand how KUMU condition value are re-determined but not condition rate.

The set-up of KUMU condition type followed as per SAP standard set-up. But I do not understand how KUMU condition rate remain frozen but condition value calculated correctly as per partial invoice quantity. Basically I want condition rate and value both should be calculate correctly as per invoice quantity.

PS: I already checked all blog/discussion and SAP note for KUMU condition and similar topic

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

SAP standard behaviour investigated pricing behaviour with SAP Note 900089 and found

statement xkomv = rettkomv re-set condition rate to original even though pricing routine calculated condition rate as per invoice quantity.

Anyway thanks to people who look into this post and try to find solution.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you read OSS Note  167509 - Copying structure conditions? Try the solution provided in the note.

Regards,