Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to carry out Personalization using Personalize button

sagar_mopagar1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am working with a service order in SAP CRM Web UI. I want to display some assignment blocks which are currently invisible on the Overview Page. Hence I clicked on Personalize button and moved the assignment blocks from left to right, i.e, from Available Assignment blocks to Displayed Assignment blocks and saved the changes. But when I come back to overview page, there's no change at all. I am unable to see those assignment blocks that I moved using Personalize button.

What could be the reason? Do you think any authorization is missing for the user? Kindly answer.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Could you give a try with running the report BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION for your user Id.

Thanks,

Faisal

sagar_mopagar1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Thanks for your earnest interest in my question. I would like to try out the solution you have mentioned. I just want to know if this has any irreversible impact on the system. Because the program comment says that WebClient UI personalization is deleted. What changes do occur apart from fixing of personalization issue? Are there any side effects? Kindly answer.

Thanks and Best regards,

Sagar

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

By running this report, there is no harm. It will just delete the existing personalizations and point to the new one. This is a cut over activity we usually perform after addition of new fields. No issues by running this.

Thanks,

Faisal

sagar_mopagar1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Thanks for your continued response. I did run the report BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION in the system for my user. I was still unable to add assignment blocks to overview page. I copied an existing user, which has rights to move assignments block, and created a new user. Now I am able to move assignment blocks.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sagar