cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate master data for 0cust_sales

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed, replicated and activated the data source 0cust_sales_attr and 0cust_sales_text. When I extracted the data using info package, the data records are correct (count and data both). But I run the DTP to load data in the info object 0cust_sales, data is getting duplicated.

For one customer number, 1 line is blank except the customer number and the other line is having the correct and required data.

Is there anything I should do to rectify this issue?

Note: since the BI system is fresh new, I have deleted the master data with SID tables and loaded again. Initially the info object is having the correct data but when i loaded transaction data and came back to check the data, I found it duplicate.

I want to use this 0cust_cales master data in the multi provider with transaction data to get my requirement.

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While loading data from PSA to info object thru dtp, we can avoid loading duplicates.

At DTP level there is option as "Handle  Duplicate key record"

Select that option, delete whole data and reload it.

it will avoids loading duplicates.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I have already done this setting.

Sorry I missed to mention that I have loaded the data only once. And while loading for the 1st time, the data is correct. But after loading the transaction data, it aut0matically making duplicate entries.

Regards,

Niranjan

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't you delete duplicate entry from master data level?

lets try it. if that entry not been used in any transaction data level then we can delete it without any issue.

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Can you Delete the data from Master Tables and from PSA and load the Data again and check .

Load to PSA and then to master again.

regards

SVU

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when ever you are extracting the master data, after loading the data to master data objects then perform the attr changes  run - it will overwirte the existing records.

check the job logs in SE37.

if you are using the bw 7.0 using use the DTP option have handle the duplicate records in the master data.

master data always overwrite funciton.

Thanks,

phani.

0 Kudos

Hi SVU,

I have tried this and mentioned in my initial post in "Note" Section. But still the data is incorrect.

Regards,

Niranjan

0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

The attribute change run is not showing for this master data object. Still I tried to activate master data through context menu but it says "The master data is already active". Also I have already done the settings in DTP for "Duplicate records".

I am on SAP BI 7.4

Regards,

Niranjan

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have analyzed the data and found that not all the data are duplicate. Few of them are having extra blank row and few records are correct.

The transferred and added records are 2052 but when i checked the data through display data from context menu and downloaded into excel then found 2335 records.

Regards,

Niranjan