cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

source of the profit center in sd datasources ?

former_member182467
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

I don't have the access to the sap system. Have few queries on the sd datasources ? Can you please advise how will the profit center in the sd ds be determined ? What will I do if the sd datasources don't have the profit center ? Where do I fetch it from ? We have a requirement to add pc in the sd reports ?

My doubt is if the SD DS has a blank pc - and we need to fetch if from the table? Can we fetch it from the VBAP table for that respective SD doc ? What is the VBAP table has a blank PC ? ...each of the sd document has multiple material's, and which material's PC will be considered to extract for that respective SD document ? How will be the priority determined ? Where do I fetch the PC for any respective SD document ? Please advise.

Thank You

DR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

Profit cntre needs to be picked automatically by the system while creating Sale Order....which depends on the System Configuration of SAP-ECC....You can check the PC for sales order Data in VA03 in ECC. Usually PCs are not changeable...

However you can check in Table VBAP with field  PCTRF ..We can enhance the DS and look up PC from this Table....

Even futher SD team should be able to help you.

rgds

SVU