cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED))

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I need your valuable suggestions...

i am getting the above error.

i am loading the cfl doc entries by using query.

below query i am running .

but exactly       cfl.SetConditions(cons)

i am getting the Error.

The call to QI for interface 'SAPbouiCOM.IApplication' with IID '{D1F75D47-137C-4335-AC2A-3FE209831B6A}' failed with HRESULT

0x80010100 (System call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010100 (RPC_E_SYS_CALL_FAILED))). One likely reason this failed

is that the object does not have a proxy/stub dll properly registered.

Things are i observed,

1)Query is taking almost all 6 minutes in sql  for executing.

2)same time it is taking in coding too

3)One important point is same query in diff data base means 1 month earlier it is taking ony 3-4 minutes

that time coding is working

4) The records are nearly 300 only

the difference between the two data base sql query result is also same 30-40 records are difference

5) the records are existing in the tables almost all same may be 30-50 records are newly added.

i am not able to understood why it is taking this much of time in the new database...

Any information please update me..

select  a.DocNum,a.PIndicator from OPDN a,pdn1 b,oitm c where a.docentry=b.docentry and b.itemcode=c.itemcode and a.U_SYFL='Y' and c.U_qcinsp='Y' and a.PIndicator='14-15' and  a.docnum not in (select U_grnno from [@qc_inwardbasic] where U_itype='Bought Out' and U_grnno is not null and U_sgrnno='14-15') union select a.docnum,a.PIndicator from opdn a,pdn1 b,oitm c where a.docentry=b.docentry and b.itemcode=c.itemcode and c.U_qcinsp='Y' and a.U_SYFL='Y' and a.PIndicator='14-15' and convert(nvarchar,a.docnum)+'-'+convert(nvarchar,b.itemcode) not in (select a.U_grnno+'-'+b.U_itemid from [@qc_inwardbasic] a,[@qc_inwarddetail] b where a.docentry=b.docentry and b.U_status='Completed' and a.U_itype='Bought Out' and a.U_grnno is not null and b.U_itemid is not null and U_sgrnno='14-15') union select a.docnum,a.PIndicator from opdn a,pdn1 b,(select a.U_grnno grnno,b.U_itemid itemid,sum(b.U_insqty) qty from [@qc_inwardbasic] a,[@qc_inwarddetail] b where a.docentry=b.docentry and b.U_status='completed' and U_sgrnno='14-15' group by a.U_grnno,b.U_itemid) c where a.docentry=b.docentry and a.docnum=c.grnno and a.PIndicator='14-15' and b.itemcode=c.itemid and b.quantity > c.qty and a.U_SYFL='Y' order by DocNum

---

Sub GRNCflFilter()

Try

Dim cfl As SAPbouiCOM.ChooseFromList

Dim cons As SAPbouiCOM.Conditions

Dim con As SAPbouiCOM.Condition

Dim econ As New SAPbouiCOM.Conditions

Dim grnrecset As SAPbobsCOM.Recordset

Dim strQuery As String

grnrecset = oCompany.GetBusinessObject(SAPbobsCOM.BoObjectTypes.BoRecordset)

cfl = frmInwardInspection.ChooseFromLists.Item("grn")

cfl.SetConditions(econ)

cons = cfl.GetConditions()

Dim oeditoseries1 As SAPbouiCOM.ComboBox = frmInwardInspection.Items.Item("i_sgrnno").Specific

Dim oeditoseries As String

oeditoseries = oeditoseries1.Selected.Value

'strQuery = "select a.DocNum from OPDN a,pdn1 b,oitm c where a.U_grntype='PO GRN' and a.docentry=b.docentry and b.itemcode=c.itemcode and c.U_qcinsp='Y' and  a.docnum not in (select U_grnno from [@qc_inwardbasic] where U_itype='Bought Out' and U_grnno is not null) union select a.docnum from opdn a,pdn1 b,oitm c where a.docentry=b.docentry and b.itemcode=c.itemcode and c.U_qcinsp='Y' and convert(nvarchar,a.docnum)+'-'+convert(nvarchar,b.itemcode) not in (select a.U_grnno+'-'+b.U_itemid from [@qc_inwardbasic] a,[@qc_inwarddetail] b where a.docentry=b.docentry and b.U_status='Completed' and a.U_itype='Bought Out' and a.U_grnno is not null and b.U_itemid is not null ) union select a.docnum from opdn a,pdn1 b,(select a.U_grnno grnno,b.U_itemid itemid,sum(b.U_insqty) qty from [@qc_inwardbasic] a,[@qc_inwarddetail] b where a.docentry=b.docentry and b.U_status='completed' group by a.U_grnno,b.U_itemid) c where a.docentry=b.docentry and a.docnum=c.grnno and b.itemcode=c.itemid and b.quantity > c.qty order by DocNum"

grnrecset.DoQuery(strQuery)

Dim RCOUNT As String = grnrecset.RecordCount

'oApplication.SetStatusBarMessage(RCOUNT, BoMessageTime.bmt_Short, False)

grnrecset.MoveFirst()

For i As Integer = 1 To grnrecset.RecordCount

If i = (grnrecset.RecordCount) Then

' oApplication.SetStatusBarMessage(i, BoMessageTime.bmt_Short, False)

'con = cons.Add()

'con.Alias = "DocNum"

'con.Operation = SAPbouiCOM.BoConditionOperation.co_EQUAL

'con.CondVal = Trim(grnrecset.Fields.Item(0).Value)

con = cons.Add()

con.BracketOpenNum = 2

con.Alias = "DocNum"

con.Operation = SAPbouiCOM.BoConditionOperation.co_EQUAL

con.CondVal = Trim(grnrecset.Fields.Item(0).Value)

con.BracketCloseNum = 1

con.Relationship = SAPbouiCOM.BoConditionRelationship.cr_AND

con = cons.Add()

con.BracketOpenNum = 1

con.Alias = "PIndicator"

con.CondVal = Trim(grnrecset.Fields.Item(1).Value)

con.BracketCloseNum = 2

Else

' oApplication.SetStatusBarMessage(i & "else", BoMessageTime.bmt_Short, False)

'con = cons.Add()

'con.Alias = "DocNum"

'con.Operation = SAPbouiCOM.BoConditionOperation.co_EQUAL

'con.CondVal = Trim(grnrecset.Fields.Item(0).Value)

'con.Relationship = SAPbouiCOM.BoConditionRelationship.cr_OR

con = cons.Add()

con.BracketOpenNum = 2

con.Alias = "DocNum"

con.CondVal = Trim(grnrecset.Fields.Item(0).Value)

con.BracketCloseNum = 1

con.Relationship = SAPbouiCOM.BoConditionRelationship.cr_AND

con = cons.Add()

con.BracketOpenNum = 1

con.Alias = "PIndicator"

con.CondVal = Trim(grnrecset.Fields.Item(1).Value)

con.BracketCloseNum = 2

con.Relationship = SAPbouiCOM.BoConditionRelationship.cr_OR

End If

grnrecset.MoveNext()

Next

cfl.SetConditions(cons)

cfl = frmInwardInspection.ChooseFromLists.Item("cgrn")

cfl.SetConditions(cons)

If grnrecset.RecordCount = 0 Then Me.GRNSetEmptyCondition()

Catch ex As Exception

oApplication.StatusBar.SetText("GRNCflFilter Method Failed:" & ex.Message, SAPbouiCOM.BoMessageTime.bmt_Short, SAPbouiCOM.BoStatusBarMessageType.smt_Warning)

Finally

End Try

End Sub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

6 minutes is awfully long time for such  a  query.

Definitely your add on will crash after the query.

Two solutions :

1. Implement a timer to execute the SBO_Application.RemoveWindowsMessage(BoWindowsMessageType.bo_WM_TIMER,True)

This need to be executed say every 30 seconds while your query is running.

2. Rework your query.

I would recommend you to rework on your query, I dont have your UDT and UDF so I am not able to give you solution.

But looking at your query, the three main select statement are very similar, I am sure it can be simplified.

Use the SSMS Show Execution Plan menu if you need to see which part is taking the biggest resource and work from there.

Regards

Edy