cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

postal code in sap crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a trouble- in my z-table where relations between house_id and zip code are shown. The field object_zip has integer type. I have a house in kazakhstan country, it has a postal code 060000. The problem is then i try to save value 060000 sap cuts 0 and saves as 60000. Could you help me to solve it? Unortunatelly, we do not have abap developer and cannot change type of field. And could you please tell me how does this thing realized in standart table or where i can find it? I do not know the name. Tried to find something in t005 table, but it has only length for zip code and check rule.
Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayrat,

The samequestion has been asked in differnt thread.

In the custom program somewhere a conversion routine is working which is removing leading zero. in the standard setting the postal code field is character data type so there is no change of removal of leading zero if did standard setting.

I am agree with Arden

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayrat

Take a look at table ADRC, the field will be defined there for sure.

It is most likely a character string, where as I suspect yours may be an integer.

If you don't have an Abaper and you cannot change the data type...then you're pretty much stuck.

This issue you face will not go away without a programmers intervention.

Regards

Arden