cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-32/FB1D - How to reverse check which Invoices were cleared?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have following query:

When I post a document using F-32, say document XYZ is posted/generated.

Now when I check XYZ using FB03, can I find which Invoices were cleared using F-32?

(I tried going to General Ledger View and find the Invoices but could not find it)

In addition to that, if I reverse the same document XYZ then can I still find which invoices were cleared using F-32 during that transaction?

Please guide!

Thank you for your kind guidance!

Warm regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Select clearing transactions from the Environment menu bar in FBL5N, it will display all the documents which are cleared. However, when reverse the clearing document, then you cannot find which invoices are cleared after reverse it.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

It worked!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check these documents researching by tcode in the BKPF table, inserting the posting date or the user.

JPA

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may try to see  which invoice has been closed by adding the invoice reference on the print preview layout as below screen shot.. otherwise you can open FBL5N and choose the cleared item to filter on the posted clearing documents ..

Regards

Mahmoud

El Nady

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to first reset the clearing document using FBRA, and then you reverse the original document using FB08. I think, then you should be able to see the invoices.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Sudhakar*