cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Complaint: Multi-Level Categorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I want to activate the 'Category' fields for the user while creating a complaint document via. Web-UI. For this purpose I've configured the following in the backend

Code Group: YCOMP1

Code group profile: YCOMP

Subject Profile: YCOMP

I've assigned it to catalog C and also created a transaction type ZCOM for complaint. Afterwards I've created a schema in Web-UI and in the application object selected 'Complaint' 'Subject Profile' and selected the subject-profile.

After saving the Schema, it is in status 'Active' but when I am creating a complaint and when I check the Categorization block (At could be wrong. Also I am logged in as Sales User not Service, wondering what could be wrong here is it config or whether the categorization ? ?

Dj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey DJ,

The basics steps are first to define a Catalog, then Code Group Profiles and finally defining a subject profile.

1. Follow the following SPRO path:

2. Define Catalog:

Define a catalog for every level of hierarchy level. (3 catalogs will create a 3-level categorization)

3. Next, define Code Group Profiles:

Select the Catalog (defined in the previous step) and create a Code Group for it.
     One Code Group per Catalog.

Proceed by creating Codes for your Code Groups.
     One Code for every value (values are per Catalog)

4. Next, define a Subject Profile

Create a new Subject Profile. (One per Code Group Profile)

Assign the relevant Code Group Profile and Code Groups

Lastly, log into CRM Web UI with the IC_MANAGER Business Role and find the Create Categorization Schema under the Knowledge Management Work Center:

Create a new Schema and make sure to assign it the appropriate Subject Profile:

Make sure here to declare the appropriate valid-from and valid-to dates in order to activate.

Define your entire schema and save.

You didn't provide too much information regarding how you set up and activated.

As far as I know, it shouldn't make a difference weather you are logged-on as Sales or Service user...

Hope this helps and let us know if it solved your issue.

Best of luck,

Alon