cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization setting of minimum validity is missing for transaction 48 in BdNr0022

Former Member
0 Kudos

On of my Business partners (1) has been split into two entities (1 and 2). Fron this split, one bank account from BP 1 went to BP 2. I am now trying to delete that bank account from BP1 but the following error message appreas " Customization setting of minimum validity perdiod is missing for transaction 48 in BdNr 0022" (original is in Dutch and is: "Customizinginstelling v. min. verblrijfsduur ontbr.; transact. 48 in BdNr. 0022" ).

Please be informed that transaction 48 is from 2012 and has been settled already. Please also not that I have tried to adjust the validity of the bank account in BP1 but it is not working.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click on the question mark I see the message number is FTR0109.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see... So, it's Treasury module you speak of. I'll move your message to more proper forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following message when I am in my BP and am trying to adjust the validity date of the bank account or delete the bank account.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still don't comprehend what SAP module you work with. If you press on question mark, what is the message code?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It does not seem to be standard message. What is the code of this message? Upon which action exactly (transaction) does it occur?

Regards,

Eli