cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Invoice delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters ! sorry for my english.

i have a hard enviroment, in stranger way some service invoices dont exist. i just cheked on table VBRK but dont shows these documents. the range omit this information.

i finded that CDHDR and CDPOS tables could be help me, but i need the OBJECT CLASS for service invoice. i tryed with object "VERKBELEG" but only works for sales orders i think so.

How i do my best for find this deleted invoices? Need i more filled fields? or you know other way?

Thanks so much colleagues!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member218251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When they are service invoices in the way that it is resource related billing, you can try with tables AD01DLISF and AD01DLIEF + VBFA.

In all cases by the way you can try with VBFA, here the invoice should be the follow on document.

Another option is to check from finance, for example in the COEP (CO) table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters ! please help me . thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

The Change Doc Object for Invoice is FAKTBELEG. Try using this in CDHDR/CDPOS with  your invoice as Object ID (make sure you add leading zeros to make it 10 digit ).

Table TCDOB provides list of change doc objects specific to Tables (ex:VBAK/VBRK)

Cheers,

Sircc

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

You can use TCode : SARA, and use object SD_VBRK to check if the documents are archived.

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi, sorry for delay.

I was talking with my boss, and he told me that currently our SAP doesnt have install SARA module, so i think that archived documents wont possible. what do you think?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sircc red, sorry for delay.

i found this:

but for table TCDOB

would have to do? whats your oppinion?

Regards

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Are these invoices deleted or archived?

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I dont know really, i red that system sometimes can omitted document number if have a buffering mode. or maybe was deleted from database.

I dont think that these was archived

How can i obtain any clue for tracking?

Regards!