cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default a field (Country Related) in a standard report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our client would like to have the below field value defaulted. The issue is when the user runs Report, T-Code: S_AHR_61016402, in tab Receipts, there is a field called, Travel Expense Types. To enter a value in this field via the F4 selection, the User has to go through an extra step of entering 07-Canada in the field "Trip Prov. Variant" (Please see below screenshot).

Is there a way to avoid this extra step or by defaulting the Trip Prov. Variant to "07" for all users?

Thank you,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Go to T.code SU01 and select User. In tab "parameters" find the related field (Parameter ID) and enter the required value in "Parameter value".

Regards,

Iftikhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iftikhar,

I tried that approach but the challenge is in knowing what Parameter to use. Is there is a guide or is it trial and error?

Thanks,

Anand

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Maintain value for the parameter id "RSA" as 07 in SU01. Then it will default it in the report.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

what I understood, you need to know first of all the field related parameter.

You can find parameter ID by clicking F1 for field "Trip Prov" and then technical information.

If parameter is not listed there then just note the dateelement from technical information and

Goto SE11 , and give the dataelement for the field in datatype option input field.

You can find the parameter Id within the Furtherchracteristics tab of the data element screen.

If here again parameter ID is not listed and field is blank, then you need to create this.

hopefully you will resolve your problem now.

Please let me know, if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Iftikhar