cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Based on Inbound Delivery Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using MM Scheduling agreements for procurement. In case of some vendors there is a huge transportation lead time during which the price could change. We need to do the IR based on the price at the time the goods leave the vendors (they will send an ASN or we will create a delivery manually when we receive notification) and not based on the GR date.

I changed the price control date to 2 in the info record and SA, however the pricing date used is the agreement date not the delivery date (which would keep changing). Right now the time dependent flag in the document type setting is unchecked but I would guess in the above scenario the conditions are time dependent and so the flag should be set. However this means that only option 5 is allowed.

Does standard SAP allow pricing based on different inbound delivery dates? If so, what am I doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

An user exit needs to be implemented to change the pricing date at the time of GR of the ID.

1974012 - Determination price does not work with scheduling agreement

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajith,

Kindly refer below process document and try if it is suitable for your business.

Freight cost capture on Weight and Route basis for Inbound Delivery / Advance Shipping Notification ...

Regards,

Karna J