cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM is changing the confirmed quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus, this is my first post on this forums but I've been following some discussions on problems I´ve faced. Unfortunately I haven't found a post that solves the following problem

We have the following scenario:

We have materials with no availability check on both CRM and ECC.

1. Customer does an order on the customers portal

2. A sales agent does a partial delivery

3. A portal agent changes the order, specifically, he changes the time on posting date field.

After save, the confirmed quantity changes for some non uniform quantity. And this is only happening on orders made on a different kind of base unit. For example, the base unit of a material is MTO, a mass measure unit. If we do an order with this unit and follow the scenario described before, the confirmed quantity has no changes. However, if we make an order on M3, a volume measure unit, the quantity changes.

I already checked the conversion table on both crm and ECC and the conversion factor are the same. We also applied note 0001227337 since we were facing the same problem with base unit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Israel,

I feel you are heading to a right direction.I would like to add one point here could you please check the UOM conversion setting maintain for the product used in CRM (COMMPR01) and ERP(MM03) both the side may be some condition maintained is not correct.please cross check.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem, thanks for you answer. I have checked the UOM on both systems and they share the same conversion factors.

I was wondering if this is happening for some configuration on CRM side. I have checked the ATP profile for the item category and it has No availability check. Also on the requirement rule I changed the value form "According to request" to "Date and quantity are fixed".

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Israel,

I will suggest to take technical team help in order to replicate the scnario. you need to debug and check the routing MATERIAL_UNIT_CONVERSION for UOM MTO conversion. you can execute this FM for the UOM you wanted to check too. I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Prem. We checked that FM and conversion value is correct.