cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit HRPTIM04 Changing Form But Not ZL Values(PT60)

musrooraahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using user exit HRPTIM04 to update the overtime hours (Time wage type 2000) value for an employee based on its dual entry of P05 (interim entry) in infotype 2011 ( time events) on any day. Furthermore, I used the user exit EXIT_RPTEDT00_001 to update the values of ZL table as well to match the FORM output.

This user exit is working fine and showing results on the FORM according to logic. But it is not updating the ZL table accordingly as the values are not similar to the FORM output anymore.

I would appreciate if someone can help me to update the ZL table values according to the FORM output.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

musrooraahmed
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We did manage to change the results of Cluster B2, but now the issue is that results are being changed when PT60 is executed on test run but not updating it when executed live; the issue is that the records are locked and hence cant be updated, we tried HR_EMPLOYEE_DEQUEUE and BAPI_EMPLOYEE_DEQUEUE but to not avail, we just need to unlock the locked employee record on run time if someone have any idea about it please share it

Regards,

Masroor Ahmed