cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button configuration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

We upgraded SAP CRM to EHP3 and as i heard there should have been button configuration function avaliable in WEBUI. But there is not...

May be we need to switch it on? Or check any configuration or business function activation?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated CRM_ITSM Business function?

Regards,

Kamalika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this button configration is not available in all overview pages

BR
Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Radoslaw, but at what pages is it avaliable than? Could you please send an example?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in component SRQM_INCIDENT_H and its overview page IncidentOV.

There you have it.

BR
Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but i see nothing here 😐

Former Member
0 Kudos

At mine system (SAP CRM 7 EHP3) I see button config in the upper side of this screen - above this what you see.

please check you CRM version and this link

BR
Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems strange

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check you components' versions (webcuif).

check this:

1735540 - WEBCUIF: Button Configuration for Overview Pages

this is for webcuif 731.

and this one is really interesting:

1889152 - Button Configuration Enhancements & Exceptions

this is also for webcuif 747- you need to have a class implementing interface IF_WCF_BUTTON_CONFIG_CALLBACK to have possibility to configure buttons.

"As soon as a class implements the IF_WCF_BUTTON_CONFIG_CALLBACK interface, the button configuration becomes enabled."

So in some OVP it might need an enhancement to be done.

BR

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much, but unfortunately this note doesn't suit us because of the SP version (we have SAPK-74707INWEBCUIF). But i checked this method IS_BUTTON_CONFIG_ACTIVE  and found out that it checks any kind of parametr in business role. I had a look at spro>framework ui but didn't find anything appropriate yet.  Do you have any idea?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe rather it checks usage of interface IF_WCF_BUTTON_CONFIG_CALLBACK and then it enables it.

Please, check it