Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login Repository Explorer component of LSO

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I've latest version of LSO components downloaded from SAP Service marketplace . Don't know why it doesn't support Release 607 where as 600 is older one.

When I am trying to login Repository explorer it gives below error:

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

The reason, why you are getting the error is, that the SP you are on was created before the release you are on was released. So the code, that checks that checks the release is not the current one.

To solve this issue, please check the PAM and make sure to install the latest LSOAE and LSOCP SPs.

Please see note 1760808 for further information.

Best regards,
Agnes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Niladri, I thought of something else:  do you already have a portal environment setup for this instance?  If it has not yet been setup, that could be an issue. We found the portal setup (eg., for go-live) needed to be completed as a prerequisite prior to first login to master repository.

Connie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri, check with SAP about compatability and quote your LSOAE/RE version found in Help > About, and the LSOFE component found in the backend System > Status > Component version.  We're on 604sp13 and 606sp05 respectively, and no issues.  We also recently upgraded the backend from 604 to 606 and left the LSO apps as-is, and everything was backwards compatible, although we did find an issue with sp13 of the Offline Player LSOOP component and Windows 7.  It was resolved by OSS.

Best regards,

Connie