Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDoc validation error: "Error when assigning bp/equipment/employee"

bjoern_stahl
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have two faulty BDocs in SMW01 ( see figure). Does anyone have any idea at what points I must make adjustments here ?

Thanks in advance!

Regards Björn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bjorn,

Can you please upload error message no. ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn,

I saw the error message for both the product and partner assignment error screen.

Error: Value 006 not permitted for attribute Product : you need to check the Unit of measure for replicating product. is there any restriction set in the table T006 please check or else I will suggest to download DNL_CUST_BASIS3 in CRM and than check.

you can also check  product attribute with tcode COMM_ATTRSET with attribute COMT_ORDER_UOM

Error2:error when assigning ERP BP to CRM BP

Please check in the partner in BP tcode under identification tab wether the person number and userid is mapped correctly. Incase it mapped please send me the error message detail to that I can investigate further.

I would alos request you to download partner/product through reqiuest download and check all go sucessful or not. After performing above customizing download please reprocess the Bdocs and check they are turn to green or not. Please share your finding.

Thanks,

prem