cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPS 9 implementation support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm going to install CPS v9 on Java Netweaver 731. Is there anyone, who could help me in case of troubles?

Regards,

Tomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could please somebody explain me, how is it with full CPS license in relation to development/test CPS system?

When i buy full license for CPS from SAP, will i get only one full license for productive CPS, or more full licenses for development/test CPS too?

I think i saw answer to this question somewhere on FAQ page, but unfortunately i don't remember answer and i really cannot find the FAQ page...

Regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tomas,

I'm sharing this information from SAP_Administration_Guide of CPS .

1-The Free of Charge version

The following license keys are available in the Free of Charge version.

System.NamedUsers.limit=10     

System.Production=true              

*Limit is for 10 SAP CPS users.

*The Free of Charge component is able to connect to production SAP

systems.

2-The Chargeable version

ProcessServerService.SAP.limit=nn

*Customer specific. Allows cross SAP system scheduling for nn SAP

systems. Maintains isolation mode for any SAP systems beyond nn.

Note this is set to 0 in the Free of Charge version.

My recommendation is that you open an OSS message to Redwood CPS component and ask the details. They would answer fast, I suppose.

Best,

Serhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Serhat,

thank you for your replay. I will try to search the mentiond FAQ page once more and i will open a message in case of unsuccess.

I'm almost sure, it has been discussed on SCN, and in the discussion is a link to the FAQ page (i think, it's somewhere on http://service.sap.com/... ), where is my question clearly answered.

Best Regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

Install the latest version of it: SAP CPS BY REDWOOD 8.0 SP33.117 .

Regards,

Serhat

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is what this forum is for, if it is not already obvious.

You can post your issues/errors with logs and screenshots to get help on troubleshooting.

thanks

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

thanks for your response. Would be possible to contact you directly (by phone or mail) in case of serious problems?

Tomas

gmblom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is were SAP Support is for, serious problem, right?

Regards Gerben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i understand role of SAP support, thank you. But there are sometimes quite longer response times. If you don't want give me your contact informations, there is no problem. 🙂

My question was meant in general - is there anyone, who could help me directly in case of problems?

If no one would want to provide contact infos to me, this is no problem too, i will write a question here.

I don't expect any serious problems, but i would like to have somebody to consult it, in that case.

Regards,

Tomas