cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule to enter amount in IT 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to call a rule to enter wage type(7110) amount in IT14 which is based on 6.5 percentage of /171. I have created constant for rate so that percentage could be changed as per the requirement. I have attached the rule but is not working. Could anyone suggest

Thanks Sk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Thanks for the respond. Actually requirement is after age 60 client delimit IT0169(Saving Plans) so that employee contribution should stopped deducting. However Employer contribution they would like to continue further via seperate wage type.

As you suggested previously we could call this wage type during Payroll only concern is to trigger this rule over age 60 only.

Please suggest

Thanks

S.K

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I am unsure how you can have calculated value of 6.5% of /717 entered in IT14.

Rather you can have WT 7110 come during payroll run directly via a rule written to have this processed the way you want it to.

Rule:-

/171

AMT%KZAG71

ADDWT 7110

This will generate WT 7110 during runtime when payroll is run using /171 amount which will be multiplied by 6.50 percentage entered in T511K table for constant ZAG71.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit,

Only concern to call this rule during payroll processing is that  than it should also check employee's age if its over 60 than only he is eligible to get this amount and then only this wage type should come into the picture

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I suppose you may have to let client monitor eligibility when to enter wage type.

If not then you may have to decide on using this WT 7110 as to be set-up under catch up plan just like you may be having for your 401K plan with age criteria.

Thanks,

Ameet