SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make the bank clearing entry in SAP without uploading the Bank statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on a project where we use SAP FSCD for making payment out for Claims . Now when we make the claims payout we clear the open items in FSCD using the FPYI run ( Payment run) and produce an output file. Now the payment run creates the subledger entries. We will not receive any bank statment to FSCD for making the bank clearing entries in the GL accounts. Is there a way I can trigger this bank clearing entry without receiving the bank statement and uploading it...

Thanks and Regards

Varadarajan B

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hi Varadarjan,

What's your Payment Method in FPY1?Are you making Check Payment or ACH payment/Credit card :

Thanks!

RD.

0 Kudos

Hi

BACS is the payment method in my FPY1 run.

Thanks

Varadarajan B

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it that you want the following entries to be posted;

Bank Clearing A/c Dr ... (defined in FQZL)

Bank A/c Cr ... (defined in bank master)

Without uploading the bank statement via FF.5?

Do you use bank statement upload program for any of the other payment methods?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

Yes this is the entry which i need to trigger as we will not receive any EBS statement for uploading.

Regards

Varadarajan B

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this in similar way like F-02 (transfer) & F-03 (clear). You can use BDC for this and schedule this as a background job.

Your question is more related to FI. Check this approach with your FI consultant and for any other impact in FI.

Better to post such queries in FI community as you might get better answers / solutions than out here.

Regarding your requirement: By not receiving bank statement for payouts... it seems that the bank is going to process all the payouts with 100% success rate which is an ideal case and somewhat unusual.

Thanks