cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External candidate status under My Applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SAP ECC 6 under my applications tab for External candidate, candidate can view the applications submitted by him against various job postings. The status for all applications shows as In Process only whereas in few applications his status has been changed to Rejected or To be Hired.

Is this standard behavior or we have missed something in configuration.

Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

I don't see your problem here. What is your error in the display?

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

In external candidate profile page there is a tab of My Applications. Under this tab status of applications submitted by candidate reflects In Process only irrespective whether candidate has been rejected or To be Hired in Recruiter interface.

Regards

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

in external candidate page status comes from Application(ND) , i means to say its displaying application( ND) status not Candidacy(NE) status , in NE level you can find various status as in process to be Hired and Reject.

Its Standard Behaviour

Hope this will help you .

Thanks

ashish

s0004895470
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

You need to configure the status changing activities so that they update the status of the ND and NE. Otherwise, the candidacy will be rejected, but the application will remain in status "in progress".

Regards,

Luk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Luk,

Thanks I checked same in IMG, activity rejection & offer accepted is configured for ND but if I check in back end table 5139 then this activity is not existing for any ND. Although lot of candidates have been rejected. Could you help me which config step we are missing for status change of ND.

Regards

Puneet

Answers (0)