cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out Look Integration and Configuration in SAP B1 9.0 PL05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone Please help me -  " How to integrate and configuration of Out look in SAP B1 9.0 PL05 ".

I have gone through the threads available in SCN. But, i didn't found the clear solution.

Please suggest me step by step procedure and if possible, kindly drop me any document which helps me with clear explanation.

Email: ravitejag@dynamoinfotech.com

Hope needful from all the experts..

Thank You,

Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good Day to you all...

can any one please help me on the above issue..

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please go in control panel > Programs  and check whether the following is already installed on your PC.

SAP Business One - Microsoft Outlook Integration Server Installer

If yes then uninstall it and restart with Outlook Integration server.

Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

As per your suggestion, i have been uninstalled  SAP Business One - Microsoft Outlook Integration Server Installer and installed again. Then when I am trying to install Outlook Integration Standalone version - 32bit - it is showing the following error:

can you please help me out, whether I can directly install Outlook integration Addon in SAP or I need to do only through this setup file???

And I got the information from the SCN threads and youtube videos of Outlook integration like - we will get one LOGON option where we can setup our database details to which we are looking to connect in MS Outlook.

But, I am not getting that option as well in my Outlook.

Kindly do needful,

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Looks like this is an error related to Registry. Please refer below mentioned link to resolve your issue.

Error message when you install Business Contact Manager: "Error 1406 Could not write value ...

Please make sure you take backup of registry before performing any changes in Registry.

Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh..

Thanks for your guidance.

Once we connected SAP with Outlook. can we send an Automatic Mail once the master document has been added.????

I mean, once we add any master document in SAP B1, can the outlook will send automatic mail to the customer/vendor related to the document.

Kindly clarifying my doubt would be appreciable.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please refer the following SCN thread for more information.

Also refer the following document for more information.

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700004027942005E.pdf

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts...

When i was trying to install integration component - Integration solution components, I am getting the error as shown below:

Kindly suggest me how to resolve this issue and to get it install successfully. As well as guide me how it would be helpful for Outlook integration and how to do it..

Hope for the best suggestions..

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I guess you are entering wrong credentials for the database connection.

Please check the SQL  password and the database which you have entered.

Integration framework is useful in Mobile App and Dashboard activation.

While Microsoft Outlook Standalone Integration is helpful in MS Outlook Integration process.

Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for your suggestion..

When i was trying to install MS Outlook integration standalone directly it is displaying the error like:

I have already installed the Outlook integration Addon in SAP. whether this error related because of that or what. can you please help me for this issue...

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please abort the installation and come back on SAP Business One Installation page. If MS Outlook Integration is already installed it will reflect on the main page.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I did same what you said..But it is not showing anything that seems it has been already installed.

Can you please check it.

Thank You & Regards,

Ravi Teja.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please refer following SCN threads for your problem.

Microsoft Outlook Integration - SAP Library

Also there are some vidoes on Youtube which provides step by step information about configuration.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for your kind reply..

Before doing all the steps what you have suggested in EMail Setup in SAP Business One , this thread belongs to the internal Email setup.

can you please help me out for MS Outlook integration and whether it is required to install SAP B1 Integration Solution Components( in Integration Components) to complete that ????

plz guide me..

Thank You,

Regards,

Ravi Teja.G