Hello,

We are in CRM 7.0 EHP2 connected to ECC 6.0. We have Internet
sales/Webchannel Application.

We are rolling out Internet sales for a new country but they want the option to
place one single order with products from different sales
organizations.

Currently Customers send fax/email to customer
representative(CR) with list of products. The CR identifies and places
multiple orders if products belong to different sales orgs.

Currently customers don't have idea about sales orgs and they don't
have a clue which product belongs to which sales orgs. So, for them to
use Internet sales, we have to provide them an option to place one
order with products from different sales orgs.

I understand SAP doesn't support this. But, is there any way we can achieve this through some custom/out of the box solutions?

Thanks,
Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

steffen_mueller3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

you're right. The SAP standard does not support ordering products belonigng to different sales orgs. And no, there is no out of the box custom solution to achieve this functionality. Nevertheless, I am aware of customers who implemented such a solution: They offer a single shopping cart in the frontend and make an order splitt in the backend for the different sales orgs. Thus, for the web user it looks like having a single order.

Best regards,

Steffen

rgnanara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steffan,

Thanks for your response. I assume its a custom shopping cart. So, in the custom shopping cart, how will they show the price? Do they just capture products and later in the backend, create multiple orders?

They can't show price for the products in the cart right? Item price, header price etc..

Thanks,

Ravi

steffen_mueller3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

yes, a custom shopping cart. I am not aware about the details of the implemenation but I think they made a rough calculation (wo shipping costs, taxes etc) and provided a hint that the final prices will be determined at the end of the order process. And the user still can cancel the order if shipping costs are too high.....

Best regards,

Steffen

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Cannot we try with distribution channels to a Sales Organization. We may have a product catalog variant in a chain (Sales Organization and distribution channels), something like this.

Thanks,

Hamendra

rgnanara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Hamendra,

Thanks for your response. I couldn't understand your suggestions. Can you please elaborate? Are you asking to define the Product Catalog with just Distribution chain? How would the sales org be selected for order placement?

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please have a below help link, it may help you to explain the role of Distribution Channel and if it fits to your requirement.

Organizational Data Determination in CRM E-Commerce - E-Commerce - SAP Library

Thanks,

Hamendra

rgnanara
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

Thanks for sharing the URL. That 's an interesting concept. But even in this case, one sales org is determined and it will still not allow products from other sales orgs to be ordered in the cart I believe. Please let me know if my understanding is wrong. Thanks again for the link and suggestion.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am totally agree as it doesn't support two Sales Orgranizations in the cart but you can play around with Organizational Data Determination.

Thanks,

Hamendra