cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chains loading data from SAP BW to informatica.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here my scenario is I am trying to send data from SAP BW to informitica through OHD. I have used ZPMSENDSTATUS program to trigger WorkFlow in informatica. I have tested this scenario in Informatica send box system and that is successful there. But when the development moved to QA and production system I observed a wired scenario.

The DTP is not able to trigger informatica workflow until I went to DTP monitor screen. Please find the following screen to understand this issue clearly.

Until I went to DTP monitor screen it is attempting to set the connection and getting failed

and giving the below error

once I go to DTP monitor it set the connection and and trigger the workflow.

But in sand box system it is triggering workflow without ant failed attempt . Can any one help me here that what may be the mismatch happening between sandbox and the live system.

Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anindya

Check for following

- When you transported the objects from Dev to Quality did you make sure all the objects are transports in the appropriate sequence and they are in active state?

- Also your access/rights in the Dev and Q might be different which is causing this issue. As you might not have appropriate rights check if there is any ID used to schedule PC

- Ask the BASIS/DBA team to check for RFC connection and its working fine

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek for the suggestion.....

let me tell you below points..

- there is no issue with TRs.. they all moves properly and objects are all in active state and process chains are also loading data.. only the problem is that we have to monitor the chain other wise it is not triggering informatica workflow.

- I have tried with multiple credential all the cases issue is same.

- here we have two connections one is SAP with informatica sand box. other one with the live system.

here I dont have problem with sandbox but only in live system we have issue. and as per my DBA team RFC connection is fine.

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anindya

Refer to the below link as it might be helpful where they are facing similar issues

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mean have you tested at dev system?

seems like 3rd part function module was not exist on your systems.

please check on it thru menu functions.

for more info please google it and find useful wiki link.

Use search key as "Common Issues with Open Hub".

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I have tested in DEV Other than Sand box every where it is same.

can you please explain how 3rd party function module works because I checked in my system that this is exist but no source code inside.