Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent inbox: reply/reply all/forward buttons disabled

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've configured the agent inbox and ERMS succesfully and I'm able to receive emails and sent new emails. However, there's one functionality that remains disabled: when I open an incoming email, I cannot hit the Reply, Reply All or Forward button. They are always grayed out.

Is this a custo setting? Is this an authorization issue? Your help will be appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

i think there is no authorization for the buttons. the buttons code reside in .htm of the CRMCMP_CCS_EML/MailBody.htm please provide a breakpoint in that check what happens in background then you will come to know..

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas, I'll check that.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin and Srinivas,

Thank both of you for your fast answers.

Unfortunately, I am still facing this issue. I checked the whole smtp and erms customizing once again and was not able to find any solution to my problem.

Would you have any idea of a customizing I could be missing ?

Thanks again.

Anais Jaussaud

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Since I am facing the same issue right now, I'll be interested to know if you resolved this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Anais

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

go to CRMCMP_CCS_EML/MailEditorVS component there is method get_buttons you can see the declaration for all forward,reply,reply all button over there.

try to debug nd  analyze.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

kevin_dewilde
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anais,

The issue disappeared when I redid the set-up of ERMS on our development system. (The issue above was on a sandbox)

Debugging the get_buttons method as suggested did NOT provide any answers.

According to me, the issue is probably linked to the set-upt of smtp in transaction SCOT, not directly to the set-up of ERMS.