Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields not copied in follow up

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am currentily facing the following issue :

When creating a follow up document (service request document to service request document), some of the fields are copied as I have activated copy control for header and item.

However, some others fields are not copied even if they are maintained in the source operation :

- BTADMINH / field: CATEGORY

- BTACTIVITYH/ field: STRUCT.COUNTRY

As STRUCT.COUNTRY seems to be part of Activity, I have activated the customizing : Activate Copying Control for Activities but they are still not copied.

Is there a routine to be maintained? I have tried with routine ACT001 or IPM003 but this does not seem to work.

Is there any solution to copy those fields in follow_up?

Thank you,

Regards,

Anaïs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anaïs,

for these fields you need to use CRM_COPY_BADI to copy them to a follow up document. You will find method ACTIVITY_H for this purpose. You need to create your own implementation and this filter value you have to assign in copy control customizing. Please also see documention of the badi in tx. SE18.

The mentioned customizing point 'Activate Copying Control for Activities' is only relevant for Activities not for service requests. You set this indicator to activate copy control for activities. This means that

you can specify that only certain activity types  can be used as follow-up activities.

Best regards

Marion

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Marion,

Thanks a lot for your help and reply. Our development team will then try this solution.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anaïs JAUSSAUD

sunnyk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

If these field are not getting copied then you can achieve by coding , just read those field by using function module crm_order_read then you can maintain the follow_up transaction by using crm_order_maintain. or u can use ow function module with respective object name at the same time when this transaction is being created at background, when we need to create sechdlin then the function module name is  --- crm_sechdlin_maintain_ow

I think this will work in you case.