Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTR not getting created in TM

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sales order and save in ERP . As i understood, OTR should be created automatically in TM but i dont see any OTR created for Sales Order in R/3

As a prerequisite, i have check

Output type TRS0 in the sales order

Conditions are also existing for Sales document type to OTR type. Could you please help me in finding what other checks needs to be carried on to create OTR automatically

thanks

santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the number range that you have assigned to the OTR type. Have u created it?

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not with the No range but when I checked the message and the SLG1 log it states that no mapping entry for GB-0000 1005 TM 120.

Here GB is the country and 0000 is the Tzone with location type 1005.I am not sure why it throws this error since we dont cif Tzone.

Also it seems there is some issue in BSG as currently we are integrating ECC with TM and I have kept two entries in the config:

BSG                  logical system                      Queues

TM 120              PR100 ( ECC system)          Outbound

TM 120              tm 120 ( TM system)              Inbound

Do we require two entries in BSG?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the ERP customers have Transportation Zones assigned to them in ERP customer master, these transportation zones tend to get created automatically in TM. This may be why you are seeing zones which you didn't CIF.

SAP Note 1846292 addresses this issue.

BR

narender

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Also can you clarify if BSG config is correct

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

One more update the OSS cannot be implemented since we are on SAP TM 9.1 and its on a higher version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

The note has been around for a long time. You will need to codify as per your need-

To quote the note-

"The correction introduces enhancement spot '/SCTM/ES_TRANSPORT_NETWORK' with method ADJUST_ZONES_FOR_LOCATIONS. Implement this enhancement spot in case the zone creation shall be turned off and clear the passed tables. Note that it is also possible to apply a more specific logic here as the data can be changed according to customer specific rules."

As for BSG settings you don't need the 1st line. Only TM120 (BSG)- TM 120 (Log sys)- I (Inbound) should suffice as per standard.

BR,

narender

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I am confused. Since this note is not valid and yet we need to change the code and its a standard method , why sap has not upgraded to the higher version so that instead of coding, we can directly implement the same?

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Also  under which condition we maintain the line entry for ECC for the BSG group.Since in the TM config guide for various scenarios I had observed two entries or did I understand in a wrong way. Landscape is OTR should be created in TM 9.1 when in ECC,  SO is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dipak,

other customers may use/need the autoamtic assignment of zones. Thats why SAP has not standardized it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dipak,

it is important that you reward the points to Narender for his correct answer. You will get more answers if you reward correct answers promptly. Just go to Narender's answer and mark it as correct.

Regards

Petra

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for the issue resolution

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)
SAP P&I Technology RIG

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved by deleting unnecessary entries from locmap table and also maintaining correct assignment of BSG group.Thanks to all for getting this issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

-check the control key in customizing (ERP)

-check if you have at least one OTR type configured (TM)

-check that the number range assigned in OTR type customizing is maintained in SNRO (TM)

-check the condition that defaults the OTR type

Hope it helps

Petra

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

hI

i amalso getting the same issue and on viewing the messages i found an error-product of item 0010  is unknown although product exist with correct BSG

0 Kudos

Hi,

What interface are you using to connect ECC and TM? Is that the custom interface implemented or the PI integration has  been done?

Thanks,

Dinesh

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

It is through PI

thanks

santosh

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vemuri,

First check in the SXI_MONITOR/SXMB_MONI t-code in ECC system whether outbound message is successful or not?

If it is successfully processed in ECC, then check in TM system in SX_MONITOR/SXMB_MONI for inbound message.

There is a chance that, in one of the system message is in error state. That could be the reason for OTR not created.

If you find any unsuccessful processed message in any system, check for the XML message header for any clue.

Let me know if you need any help beyond this.

Thanks,

Bharath.