SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute Z* VMS action in DBM (/DBM/VSEARCH)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have a question to share with all of you, i created an Z* action in VMS so my question is... i want to execute this action in DBM (/DBM/VSEARCH) which configs should i have to do to reuse this acction Z* ?

i already did this config:

the action Z102 is a sales order.

but when i am in /DBM/VSEARCH and i populate the data,i execute but looking in the debugg looks like the program control in DBM lost the data.

thanks for your answers

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio, Unable to understand issue you are facing. Is the Action visible in the vehicle master? or there is any issue while executing the action? Kindly provide more details. Thank You. Regards, T.R.S.Praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen action Z102 is a copy from CUOR action and i want to execute via /DBM/VSEACH but is unable to do. i thinks something is missing me ABAP.

0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

You might have defined an action matrix which is applied to individual material of the model master of the vehicle.

You need to define the action matrix in such a way that the action Z102 needs to be applicable as an action to be run to the vehicle depending up on the vehicle primary & secondary status.

This would make the action appears in the actions tab of the vehicle master after the vehicle is been searched /DBM/VSEARCH.

I hope this should address your requirement.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

0 Kudos

Also CUOR action is a sales order creation through VMS, if you want to create sales order for DBM you can use standard action QCSD.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin, thanks for answer,

the vehicle is this one

i will take this vehicle and execute Z102 via VMS (tx VELO)

successful

now i will reverse the Z102 and execute with the same customer and sales area via /DBM/VSEARCH

and the result has failed

as you see, there isn't problem with the matrix for my action Z102, i am thinking could be some part on abap code where sales area and customer are losing.

any help it will be apreciated .

0 Kudos

Interesting this clearly indicates that creation of sales order from the DBM is not applicable as a process. In my opinion the sales order is an ECC object which cannot be trigerred from DBM object it is incompatible. Thus this error.

May I understand why are you inteding to create a ECC sales order for a DBM vehicle even though you can create a DBM sales order.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

0 Kudos

http://www.sapdatasheet.org/abap/prog/saplvelo11.htm

Haven't worked in this specific area myself. But the link above, which details the SAPLVEL011 Function Pool might help.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Charlyn Idler

when click on link you provided getting message "The page you requested unfortunately not found"

0 Kudos

Huh, you are right.

I think I have the list of Function Modules and Short Description for Program SAPLVEL011.  I'll try to figure out how to include.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, i found a way to do it. But is changing the module m_transfer_date and declare some variables in the dynpro of the action.

post closed.