cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service order is on product deliver status ,then i want to display product delivery status date and time on result list ?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

service order is on product deliver status ,then i want to display product delivery status date and time on result list ?My requirement is i want to display product delivery status date and time based on delivery status we need to display the date and time .how to do it.? basically i have created the productu delivery status field in search and result through AET.

Now the fields will be available in BTADMINH.

how to set based on status delivery to get the date and time .

Thanks

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalpana,

In CRM WebUI, for Service Order we have Shipping Transaction Assignment Block in which the delievery status relevant fields, like date and time, should be available.

If not you can enhance the view by AET and get necessary data in your enhancement.

Regards,

Webster

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Webster,

I have created AET fields, ihave implemented LCSTATUS attribute in BT116H_SRVO component..here write the logic as above...This is not working fine ,if you change the status to other that time aslo date time displayed..So iwant to implement  EH_ONSAVE  method So could you please tell me how to add the logic..Please Still iam looking help here..

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

i am going to implement the method EH_ONSAVE ,Could you please help here...

Thanks

kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

In my View, Product delivery status should be tracked with status functionality of service order. On change of status to product delivery, One Date parameter be created in dates management. This date should be populated when status is changed.

It might not have needed development.

Now for your custom development.

may be in BADI - Order_Save . I hope date and time field are not shown on detail view, If this is shown we can also use the eh_save method.

Check our custom field value in database and field value in Transaction while save, if this is changed. you can update the date and time fields.

Thanks
Ajay

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ajay,

I have added code in BT116h_srvo,attributes - LCSTATUS,method -  SET_LCSTATUS.but after change status f8 ..but the value is not filled in result list..so i need to write the logic in EH_ONSAVE or some other..could you please help here..what change i need to do..

IF

<nval> = 'E0004'.
DATA : lv_date TYPE dats.
DATA : lv_time TYPE tims.
lv_date
= sy-datum.
lv_time
= sy-uzeit.

DATA : lr_parent TYPE REF TO cl_crm_bol_entity,
lr_adminh
TYPE REF TO cl_crm_bol_entity,
lr_root