cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send inquiry - Incident Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to send inquiry in an incident and the task get "Error".  When I go in SW1I, I see the error message during the "prepare form and email" task

Basis team is telling me ADS is good and running without any error.  The form exist and is configured in "specify Form".  Did somebody encounter the same issue before?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

santosh_gupta1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mireille,

Can you suggest me the fix if applied as I am also facing similar issue ?

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  after doing some changes in the config, I now have a different error:

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello MIreille,

Please check the customizing of the forms. It looks to me like some items, e.g. the specific form for the inquiry is missing there.

Please also check it against the 000 client, since some entries may not be automatically transferred to your active client.

The customizing activities are the following under the structure SAP EHS Management->Foundation for EHS Management->Print Forms and Interactive Forms:

1. Specify Forms (Check for forms assigned to HEALTH_AND_SAFETY, INC_INFO_DAMAGE, INC_INFO_INJURY & INC_INFO_WITNESS: Especially column "Name of Form Object")

2. Specify Form Groups and Assign Forms (Check entry INC_INQUIRY_FORM having 4 dependent entries: HEALTH_AND_SAFETY, INC_INFO_DAMAGE, INC_INFO_INJURY & INC_INFO_WITNESS)

You may also need to make sure that a translation of the customizing entries are available in the language the inquiry workflow is started.

Regards

Joachim