cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0BCS_REPMOD blank in reporting cube - SEM - BCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have an issue with data in reporting cube ZBCS_R11, which gets populated from ZBCS_C11 transact cube.

Problem is we are getting reporting mode (0BCS_REPMOD) blank for few records in reporting cube (R11).

If I check all prior periods, I am not able to find any record with blank reporting mode in R11 cube.

This is the first time we are getting such such records else we have value as 'S' in  0BCS_REPMOD in R11 for all the records in prior periods.

Any suggestions over the issue ???

Thanks,

Tanveer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kamalkishoreg
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

Hope you have selected the check box for reporting cube in data stream tab. if Yes then i would request you to try re-generating data basis.

Thanks

Kamal Kishore Gajula

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the reporting cube a data mart or is it a virtual cube?

In either case, the data mart should be populated by the virtual cube logic which would populate the records there with the reporting mode.

If the reporting cube is a data mart, it may be necessary to drop the data and repopulate the data mart cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Yes it is a datamart cube.

I already selective delete and load into datamart cube. Still I am getting records with blank reporting mode.

Thanks,

Tanveer

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Selective delete will not fix. It will be necessary to drop the records and reload using the virtual cube logic.