Did you mean: 

Annual Salary field in IT 0008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have 2 wage types for IT 0008.

0701 - Annual Salary WT

0702 - Basic Salary WT

My Question is if we enter 0701 - annual salary WT in 0008, It should be saved in Annual salary field

and if we enter 0702 - Basic salary WT in 0008, It should get multiplied by 12 (Months) and get saved in Annual salary field.

If I change the PFREQ feature, it effects all the wage types. But here only 0702 should get multiplied by 12.

How to configure this?

Your help is highly appreciated..

regards,

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Kindly have WT 0701 copied from WT ASAL and modify the table V_T539J_B modified to have WT 0702 go as 100% into it.

Make sure you verify V_T511 setting for 0701 is same as ASAL for module varaint and indirect valuation modele, etc

Also, modify feature ANSAL to look at return value as 0701 for suitable decision condition.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Thanks for your reply. In this scenario, end user is not going to maintain two wagetypes for one employee. They will maintain any one only.

And if we enter 0702 WT in 0008, it should get multiplied by 12 and that value should get saved in Annual salary field.

let me know if we can achieve this by configuration?

Regards,

Sreekanth

0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth:

Two Questions:

1) Have you taken into consideration table: V_T539J_B?

2) Have you taken into consideration table: V_T710A?

3) Have you taken into consideration Feature: ANSAL?

Additional to that, on PFREQ feature you can try changing the order of the entries, and see if it works on IT 0008?

I hope this can help you.