Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMD not replicating to SAP ISU

vysakhsiv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have successfully able to create BP and Business Agreement in SAP CRM 7.0  and replicate the same to SAP ISU. Connection object,Premise and POD is able to create in SAP CRM but its NOT getting replicated to ISU. Bdocs CRM_IBASE_MESS, PRODUCT_INDOBJ, BUS_TRANS_MSG are  getting generated and showing status 'Confirmed (fully processed)'.

We have created  MDTs ( categories CRMTECHOBJ ,CRMCONNOBJ_ALONE, CRM_POD_INST ) and allocated MDTs to object families.

Also added subscriptions ISU connection objects (MSEG) and IS-U Points of Delivery (MESG) to site R3 in SMOEAC  .

I have defined both internal and external number ranges for Connection object (0101 object family),POD ( 0102 object family).

Connection object is able to replicate from ISU to CRM.

Please provide your valuable inputs on the issue of replication from CRM to ISU.

Any help or pointers in this regard would be of great help

Thanks in advance

Vysakh Sivasankaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing the similar issue.

Please let us know some tips.

0 Kudos

Hi Vysakh Sivasankaran and Sagar,

I am facing same issue. Could you please share any inputs which resolved your issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure your MDT correctly. With correct names as in BDOC.

Refer Cookbook for Tech master data replication.

Also check if there are replication errors in ECRMREPL

0 Kudos

Thanks Phirke for the response.

After I wrote this message, I checked ECRMREPL and realized the issue is with the MDT and corrected it.

Regards,

Hari.

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I have the same issue, but I don't see anything in trx ECRMREPL. In CRM system I see that the bDoc has status OK and that's all.

Please, could you send some advice to resolve this behavior?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Horacio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you have configured MDT correctly with correct naming conventions as mentioned in Cookbook.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Do you tell this Cookbook guide "Replication of the Technical Objects (IS-U/CRM).pdf" ?   

I have used the template standard CRM_TEMPLATE_CON. And i have this problem.

Thanks for all.

Horacio