cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

1. I had some saved sales orders for a particular customer. I want to block all those sales orders belongs to customer should be blocked for delivery? Can i make delivery block at the customer level?

2. I didnt know the manu path for some transaction codes? So is there anyway to get the menupath based on the transaction codes?

Regards,

Kedar. s

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u want to block already created salesorders for delivery for a customer go to mass change using the t.code MASS, select the object type sales orders, and then select the table sales order header data and field delivery block and then press execute enter the sales document numbers u want to block for delivery, and then execute, then enter the one of the block and save.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well if you want only thoes orders, It should be done manually one bye one. If you want no further deliveries to be created for the customer you can do it at customer level

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

1)Yes, goto VD05 give the customer no. and sales area and press enter. in the following screen you can block the customer for delivery either for selected sales area or for all sales areas.

2) from sap easy access screen press cnt+F(find icon) and enter ur t.code, the system will the menu path.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kedar,

Insert T-code VD05 and select customer and complete the sales area,click sales areas by Customer and indicate 01 for overall block to order block and save.

Rajib

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kedar,

use VD05 ,which is at customer level for all sales areas or specific sales area with delivery block assignment.

reward if helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

You can apply the block based on sales areas using VD05, but you would have to block the customer in the all areas that the order could be created against. If you want to block the customer globally, use XD02 - Extras - Blocking Dtat. There you will see:

Sales order block

-All sales areas

-Selected sales area

Delivery block

-All sales areas

-Selected sales area

Billing block

-All sales areas

-Selected sales area

Block sales support

You can also block deliveries and billing at this level.

You can also try blocks in credit management and accounting using FD05 and FD32.

You can block orders from being created and shipped in Credit Management with a whole host of settings here including blocked or various risk categories.

-

To set a delivery block at schedule line level which also blocks or defers the confirmation of order quantities, proceed as follows:

1. Select Overview

Shipping on the initial entry screen of the sales order.

You reach the Overview - Shipping Data screen.

2. Enter a block which blocks or defers order quantity confirmations in the Delivery block field.

Remember the differences between a delivery block at schedule line level and a delivery at header level (business data):

For the delivery block at header level, the delivery type must be set in Customizing. The delivery block at schedule line level, however, is activated as soon as you enter i

<b>**Reward points if this helps you**</b>

Regards

AK

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

2)- SEARCH_SAP_MENU

enter ur Tcode:system will prompt with menu path,

1)-U can make the delivery block at customer level in VD05, for specific sales area Or selected sales areas.

*Hope this solves ur issue,

Reward Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

use XD05 Tcode

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

.... and set the delivery block.

But remember to assign the delivery block to the delivery doc. type too.

Roberto

pls. reward if helpful