cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan XXXXXXX does not exist - Program error (V2040)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following error when displaying, modifying a contract or creating a sales document with reference to a contract (VA4*):

Billing plan XXXXXXX does not exist - Program error

Message ID: V2 040

The problem comes because contract bussiness data (VBKD) has a missing reference plan (field FPLNR) that does not match an entry in FPLA table.

I have checked several OSS notes like 720350, 60126, 180437, 868083, 81712, 1295258 and 1578559.

The only note that applies to our system is 1578559, but unfortunately it does not solve the problem (even debugging does not stop at corrected program).

I have searched any method to correct FPLA table for missing entries but have found nothing. Anyone had this problem??

Many thanks,

Salva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182708
Active Participant

Hi Salva,

as you already have found out correctly, the error is occurring due to the fact that a billing plan number is maintained in sales order field VBKD-FPLNR, but it does not exist in billing plan table FPLA.

This is an inconsistency, the billing plan had not been created, but its number is assigned to the sales document.

The most known root cause of such a situation is wrong custom-own coding in the user-exits of MV45AFZZ, notably USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD.

For an investigation how exactly this could happen, you would have to create an incident on the SAP Service Marketplace and send to SAP Product Support.

The solution to allow further processing of this sales document would be to delete the content of field VBKD-FPLNR on the database. A correction report exists for this (ZZ_CORR_BILLPLAN) , which is however not included in any note, but can be send to you by SAP Product Support.

Since to avoid the error in the future, an analysis is required, to find out the root cause, I would suggest to contact SAP Support.

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I checked existing user-exits but found nothing related to that field (may be in another place).

I don't know the root cause but I could display contract debugging in quality system and modifications log has a red line with the text "has been deleted" and in the detail you can see that FPLA is the affected table. What I don't know is how this was done, so I will contact SAP support.

Many thanks,

Salva.

former_member182708
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Salva,

yes, it is necessary to investigate on your system, SAP Support could assist you. And you can get the correction report, which I indicated.

Best regards,

Tobias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sumant_ku_giri
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.