cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Deploy my First MyNameAge BPM application

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me in Resolving the Deployment Error in my first BPM application.

I checked SDN for solution and found that some one had suggested to check the version of NWDS and server. In my case it is fine.

The SP level of NWDS is lower than server.

While deploying my first BPM application i am getting following error -

com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.DeployException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DeploymentException.

Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [demo.sap.com_my_name_age_aws].

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] An error occurred during deployment of [demo.sap.com_my_name_age_aws]. Cannot deploy it.

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:891)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:259)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.deploy.DeployProcessor70.deploy(DeployProcessor70.java:104)

at com.sap.ide.tools.services.dc.EngineDcDeployService.deployFiles(EngineDcDeployService.java:162)

at com.sap.ide.tools.services.dc.EngineDcDeployService.deploy(EngineDcDeployService.java:85)

at com.sap.ide.dii05.ui.internal.actions.dc.DcDeployAction$3.run(DcDeployAction.java:234)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.DeploymentException: ASJ.dpl_dc.001085 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [demo.sap.com_my_name_age_aws].

; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] An error occurred during deployment of [demo.sap.com_my_name_age_aws]. Cannot deploy it.

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.OnlineDeployProcessor.performDelivery(OnlineDeployProcessor.java:244)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.BulkOnlineDeployProcessor.deploy(BulkOnlineDeployProcessor.java:62)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AbstractDeployProcessor$DeployProcessorHelper.visit(AbstractDeployProcessor.java:273)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeploymentItemImpl.accept(DeploymentItemImpl.java:84)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AbstractDeployProcessor.deploy(AbstractDeployProcessor.java:95)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployThread.run(DeployThread.java:39)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] An error occurred during deployment of [demo.sap.com_my_name_age_aws]. Cannot deploy it.

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.ApplicationDeployer.deploy(ApplicationDeployer.java:134)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.InitialApplicationDeployer.performDeployment(InitialApplicationDeployer.java:130)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.InitialGenericDeliveryImpl.deploy(InitialGenericDeliveryImpl.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.OnlineDeployProcessor.performDelivery(OnlineDeployProcessor.java:210)

... 8 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.DSRemoteException: ASJ.dpl_ds.006193 Error while deploying ear file /usr/sap/CED/J15/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/tc~bl~deploy_controller/archives/3662/demo.sap.com~my_name_age_aws.sda; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generating components of [demo.sap.com/my_name_age_aws] application in [Galaxy_Content_Archive] container.

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.catchDeploymentExceptionWithDSRem(DeployServiceImpl.java:3731)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:338)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.ApplicationDeployer.deploy(ApplicationDeployer.java:116)

... 11 more

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

M.D.Sahu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vjimenez
Explorer
0 Kudos

What about the build? Is it correct? Any warning?

0 Kudos

It seems my NWDS SP level is giving an issue....The Deployment error also says

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aused by: com.sap.glx.repository.exceptions.HandlerException: Deployment has been aborted because the BPM compiler version does not match the respective BPM runtime version. Please compile the given archives with a newer version of the BPM compiler. For more details please refer to SAP Note 1758274.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, like I mentioned previously, you need to ensure your NWDS is the same version as your target runtime.

Have you changed your NWDS version and did it solve the problem?

Cheers,

G.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ryan. I upgraded by NWDS to SP09 and it started working.

Thanks again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly, you should make sure that your NWDS is exactly the same version and SP as your target runtime environment.  You mention your SP level of NWDS is lower than your server - my recommendation is always to install the latest Patch available for the Version and SP of your server.

So if your server is on 7.3 SP14 you should have NWDS 7.3 SP14 Patch 00xxx (whatever the highest patch is for 7.3 SP14.)

On top of this, it is possible that if you have created your BPM with an incorrect version, it may never work and you might have to start from scratch.

Finally, does your BPM DC (and any other dependencies) all compile and generate correctly locally in your NWDS?

Cheers,

G.