cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-house repair : External repair Items not getting replicated.

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing some issue with the In-house repair Item replication.  Returns for repairs , Repaired goods delivery Items are replicated successfully , But the subsequent itmes such as external repair and debit memos are not getting replicated to ECC .

Please suggest what might be causing the issue .

Thanks in Advance ,

Naval

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Naval,

As far as I know the main possible reason here is that the wrong item categories are used or wrong actions are triggered in your scenario. Besides, what about the status of your subitems?

At last, I suggest you check the SAP Note 1819034 which solves a known bug before below release.

Software
Component
Release Support
Package
BBPCRM500SAPKU50023
BBPCRM600SAPKU60014
BBPCRM700SAPKU70013
BBPCRM701SAPKU70110
BBPCRM702SAPKU70207
BBPCRM712SAPKU71202

1819034 - Error due to transfer of higher-level item in SD

Hope this could help you.

Regards,

Webster

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi webster,

Thanks for the reply, the note cant be implemented in my system.

I tried changing the In-house repair , to regenerate the Bdocs but still the same issue .

Thanks and regards,

Naval

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naval,

Did you check whether the item category is replicate in ECC system?

Check the customizing at Item level for Bill.Relevance details in your crm system.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

All the configurations are fine as most of our documents are getting replicated without any problem .

I am not sure what happen with this one .. Queue failure or some other problem .

But I am not able to fix this issue ... any suggestion ?

Kind regards,

Naval bhatt.

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naval,

You can try checking in SMQ1 for outbound and SMQ2 for inbound, due to any exception might struck in queue. You can reprocess the queue if you find the order in queue.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

No issues in inbound and outbound queues ... no errored Idocs ..

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naval,

You can do one thing, if possible stop the queue in SMQR for time being to debug and keep break point in CRM_DATAEXCHG_BADI implementation AFTER_BAPI_FILL method. Then save the document in web ui and check how many items are being passed to ECC system.

You can find the line items in ct_bapisditm parameter.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

naval_bhatt4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

The issue occured at the time for creation of a debit memo ,

Right now the system is sending correct number of items but as some of the items are not available in ECC  and the flag in the bdoc is update instead of insert(Actually after the initial error system seems to send the right data 🙂 ).

I am not sure how to get the system to send the bdoc with insert flag .

Actually this is a bug in SAP , for which they released a note 1819034 which has been implemented in our system long back, But the issue has reoccured after a year :-).

Kind regards,

Naval Bhatt.