Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Triggred Failed from web Dynpro Java

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert ,

I am using the Web Dynpro Application where i an triggering the BPM web service , but BPM web service is failed when triggering
The Error i am facing is below :

A technical error during invocation: Could not invoke service reference name c09dfb57-54b7-4d30-bb9a-cb642ed0aabc, component name XXXXXX~BPMcomponent, application name XXXX.; nested exception is:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Could not process message for operation NewOperation in web service plugin module.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Invalid Response code (401). Server [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX] returned message [Unauthorized]. Http proxy info:  none

Could not invoke service reference name c09dfb57-54b7-4d30-bb9a-cb642ed0aabc, component name XXXXXXXXXX~BPMcomponent, application name XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.; nested exception is:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Could not process message for operation NewOperation in web service plugin module.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Invalid Response code (401). Server [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX returned message [Unauthorized]. Http proxy info:  none

I checked the Web service setting in NWA and it is correct
Please do the needful if i am missing somthing

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi rohit,

it looks like that your webservice is not authenticated correctly.

did you provide the logon credentials for the webservice (single service administration)?

if you call the wsdl directly - can you access it with the logon credentials of your (or technical) user?

regards,

christian

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,
  Yes , already provided the logon credential in Single Service Administrator as
   SOA - Application and senario communication - Single Service Administrator - Consumer proxies
    then in  ServicesRegistrySi i provided the HTTp Authentication with userId/Password

and i checked from wsnavigator with same credential BPM web service is working fine and process triggered for the same

Please tell if somthing is wrong.

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i see... hmm maybe it is an issue of your environment.

maybe this is of somekind of help (if you haven't already checked): http://scn.sap.com/thread/2011338

regards,

christian

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi christian,
I have already read this thread and i did the chenges accordingly still gettin gthe same error
not able to get any idea

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi rohit,

did you restart the server - maybe it's some sort of a caching issue?

have you tried to turn on the webservice logging & tracing (nwa - SOA - Logs and Traces)?

if this doesn't help then i'm out of ideas - sorry.

regards,

christian

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that configuration is not that relevant.

when you  import the wsdl, did u create the service group? you have to assign provider system for the group.

the user who is calling the ws from web dynpro should be assigned with role "sap_bpm_trigger_event" if your bpm is 7.2sp4+

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,
thanks for your reply , i am usinf 7.3 SP11 version and assigned the "sap_bpm_trigger_event" for the user who is triggering the BPM from Web Dynpro , still getting the Authentication Errior

and i am not getting where i need to create service gruup and have to assignrd the provider system to that service group , can u explain in detail.

thanks,

Rohit