cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Management Error

0 Kudos

Hi! I am getting an error while scheduling a report in to a LCMBIAR, if somebody know what is the exact root problem please let me know. For your reference I have attached a image.

Step Taken:

1. Checked the privileges.

2. Restarted the services.

3. Checked the disk space.

4. Checked whether somebody have open kept the report in the developer level.

all these step I have taken and still I am getting the error. also I have search in the SAP blog no proper answers. Note: But I can Export the BIAR without scheduling it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malik,

This is more likely a rights issue of the domain account.

Can you please check.

Regards,

Tunwiir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Malik,

All the suggestions given in this thread should have helped you close the deal long ago but since you are unable to from quite a while. This method would definitely solve / fix it for you:

- Log onto support.sap.com

- Click in report a message

- Raise a message under BI-BIP-ADMIN

You would need a valid S user Id for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malik

Can you able to access D:/Reports_bkp from start - run from the business objects server?

or this is located in the same BO server?

In the screen shot, instead of administrator account, can you give the service account or domain account and try this

Mostly it should work out

Update me

0 Kudos

Question 1: Yes I can access to that folder.

Question 2: I am not using the Window login(AD) to login

Former Member
0 Kudos

for question 2 :

give the user details using which you have logged into the BO server machine.

this will work out

Srikar

0 Kudos

I access thru Administrator   which has all the privileges.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Administrator is for BO application. it is not used to connect to remote location. So you need to provide username and password of the system you have logged into

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malik,

If you have a Linux environment, try to check this kba: https://i7p.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/1821186

Regards,

Amine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malik

In the CMC - Servers - Adaptive Job server - Destination - Add File System or FTP system and configure them which is suitable

Thanks

Srikar

0 Kudos

I am having a windows Server . Thank you

0 Kudos

I Have Already Done that part too, Still I am getting the error. No idea why??

former_member224871
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Malik,

Does the Service account which is used for running BO services has  RW access to the shared disk ?  If that account doesn't have access, schedule files cannot be pushed, try that one and let us know.

-Gururaj

0 Kudos

Yah I tried with all the permission for that particular drive it has full permission.

0 Kudos

Hello Malik,

The error DiskUnamanaged usually happens when your job was successful but while writing to the file system it failed.

Have you checked your job server setting for the FileSystem, if not added, ensure that it is added / enabled in your Job Server.

~Sarvjot Singh